The TOEFL iBT tests your abilities in Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking. Kaplan’s TOEFL iBT with CD-ROM presents the most important language skills and strategies you need to succeed on this test. The TOEFL is required worldwide for international students who want to study abroad.
Kaplan’s comprehensive guide gives you exactly what you will need to get ready for test day, including:
• 4 full-length practice tests on CD-ROM with detailed answer explanations
• Focused practice for each section of the test
• Listening practice on CD-ROM, with complete transcripts in the book
• Exclusive score-raising tips and strategies for each language skill: Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking
• Effective study tips for advanced ESL students
Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions has helped more than 3 million students achieve their educational and career goals. With 185 centers and over 1,200 classroom locations throughout the United States and abroad, Kaplan provides a full range of services, including test prep courses, admissions consulting, programs for international students, professional licensing preparation, and more.
Due to copyright infringement, download link is not possible.
You can buy the book online at Amazon
Or finding it from other free sources. Sorry for the inconvenience.