– Pre-listening: provides you with background information about specific settings sand language focus areas such as vocabulary and structure
– While listening: provides targeted practice exercises to develop test-taking and language skills specific to the IELTS test.
– Post-listening: reinforces the language and test-taking skills introduced in the previous sections through check-up grammar and listening exercises.
2. Essential Speaking for IELTS PDF
– Favorites: Prepare to talk about your favorite book, film, music, and website.
– People: Be ready to talk about a famous person and a member of your family.
– Activities: Have you prepared some ideas about a hobby? your life? some special moments
– Places: Talk about where you live, the places you have visited, what you did there, and why you liked or didn’t like them.
– Things: Talk about the things you use everyday, to buy, or a present that you received?
3. Essential Writing For IELTS Pdf
Essential writing for IELTS is a comprehensive preparation course for the IELTS writing Module.
– Target a broad range of IELTS test-takers, from the pre-intermediate learners to those who have a higher level of proficiency.
– Develops both test-taking skills and language necessary for you to achieve an IELTS writing score between 5.0 and 6.5.
4. Essential Reading Skills for IELTS Expanding Vocabulary PDF
Essential Reading Skills for IELTS Expanding Vocabulary PDF
– One of the bilingual IELTS exam books in English and Chinese.
– Enhance your vocabulary available through access to various types of readings and exercises to strengthen your vocabulary for IELTS exam.