– the ebook was written with average students in mind.
#2. 150 IELTS essays from past papers with answers
– This is a collection of 150 essays from past papers.
– It’s not a book but it will help you a lot to improve your writings.
– You will also improve your vocabulary as there is a huge variety of topics.
#3. 169 IELTS essay samples
– Most of the essays are written by students and graded by an IELTS trainer.
– There are some comments that help students improve their IELTS writing.
– All band score predictions are approximate.
– Essays written by students are not edited and may contain spelling or grammar mistakes.
– We merely provide them as writing samples so that you will get a general idea about the kind of essays you will need to write to obtain a certain band score.
#4. Master IELTS essays -Writing Task 2
– It provides very useful ideas for writing task 2.
– It starts by introducing task 2 and then it provides some topics and sample answers.
– In other chapters the book offers some course handouts, academic word lists, handouts